Download Flutter SDK
You can download flutter_windows_3.3.9-stable.zip Flutter SDK by clicking the blue button. But one thing to keep in mind is that 3.3.9 is a flutter version when you are downloading it might be different because the flutter team releases a new flutter version every few days.
Flutter SDK Installation
After downloading the Flutter SDK extract the zip file to your desired drive location. For example (C:\src\flutter). But keep one thing in mind that does not extract the Flutter zip to a folder that has a space in its name, such as the Program Files folder. Always extract the Flutter zip to a folder that has a single name. I recommend creating a new folder named src in C Drive and then extracting the zip file in it.
Update Flutter Path
- Open the src folder then the fluter folder and then open the bin folder. Copy the path of the bin folder.
- Search Edit environment variables for your account in the windows search bar.
- Open Edit environment variables for your account.
- Click on Path and then click on edit.
- Click on the New button which is on the right side.
- Now paste your copy path in this field.
- Now all done please click OK each time and close all open windows.
- Open Command Prompt
- Now write there flutter doctor command.
- Now Flutter is installed.
- If there is any problem it will show here.
- Please also install Android Studio and Vs Code on your system.
- After the installation of Android Studio and Vs Code. Install the flutter plugin in both.